Welcome to our little space of the web.

After buying a cute little mill house in Five Points, renovating it and thinking we would never live anywhere else we decided to move. To a rancher. A pink rancher. So not us. But, it will be, with time, elbow grease and good contractors! From the first time we walked in the front door we knew we were home. The new house is right around the corner from my parent's house where I grew up. We are so excited for Matthew and Charlotte to grow up here, riding bikes, going to the pool, playing in the woods... my childhood was filled with freedom and wonder allowed by a safe neighborhood that I could explore and make my place in the world. I am thrilled we can give that to our children.

These days our blog is filled with the adventures of Mateo and Charlotte...mixed in with a few home projects and recipes. But mostly the kids take front and center. Join us on the adventure!

Follow Me on Pinterest

9.11.13

A few of our favorite things

You know...a while back...Erin told me that Abby's favorite letter was "k".  I didn't doubt her, by any means, but thought it so random and so very specific.  And I couldn't wait to find out what random favorites Matthew might develop.



Well, it has happened.  His favorite utensil is a knife. (huh??? random, I know) He tries to use it like a fork and has yet to understand exactly what to do with it.  But we must have a knife at every meal.  I repeat.  We must have a knife at every meal.  So incredibly random.

And of course, we have other favorite things...but they are somewhat expected.  Dinosaurs.  Rockets. Cookie Monster.  And just about any kind of vehicle!

I love watching this little boy discover the world around him!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome :) She'll still tell you K is her favorite letter!

    ReplyDelete