Unfortunately, it won't keep him from getting sick. He was sent home from daycare on Tuesday with a fever and he clearly felt awful. We sat on the sofa and snuggled for most of the afternoon.
The next day he took his cues from Daddy and set up shop on the sofa.
This lasted for about 2 minutes :-) and he was up and about looking for things to do. I had found some Christmas peel and stick window decorations and we played with them first on the front door and then on the dishwasher. I have loved this Christmas season and telling him all about the manger and Mary and Joseph and baby Jesus.
Then we decorated a little tree together. This didn't go very well. He didn't get quite understand that his dinosaur ornaments were supposed to stay ON the tree!
Future architect? Needless to say I was very proud of this masterpiece!
No comments:
Post a Comment