So thanks to Pinterest I had this awesome idea go camping at home for Paul's Father's Day fun. I managed to get it all somewhat organized and found myself with 30 minutes to set it all up before Paul and Matthew got home from the air show. As I was scrambling to pitch the tent in my living room I realized that this is how it all started. I went camping with some new friends just after moving home after a bad relationship ended and I found myself kissing Paul. To this day we still say "you came out of nowhere!" And I am so thankful for the amazing man God had waiting for me.
Welcome to our little space of the web.
After buying a cute little mill house in Five Points, renovating it and thinking we would never live anywhere else we decided to move. To a rancher. A pink rancher. So not us. But, it will be, with time, elbow grease and good contractors! From the first time we walked in the front door we knew we were home. The new house is right around the corner from my parent's house where I grew up. We are so excited for Matthew and Charlotte to grow up here, riding bikes, going to the pool, playing in the woods... my childhood was filled with freedom and wonder allowed by a safe neighborhood that I could explore and make my place in the world. I am thrilled we can give that to our children.
These days our blog is filled with the adventures of Mateo and Charlotte...mixed in with a few home projects and recipes. But mostly the kids take front and center. Join us on the adventure!
16.6.14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment