Matthew finally decided he wanted to get out but was completely freaked out by the horn of the passing train. To assure me everything was going to be fine he kept telling me "there is nothing to worry about mommy." Such a sweet little boy!
Then we head over to Chattanooga and he literally runs through the ocean journey building so we can play in the water between the two buildings. (So glad we have a membership)
Now that Charlotte is walking I really wanted her to get to experience the museum in a whole new way so we let her walk a lot.
She loved splashing in the shark tank with Matthew.
we headed over to the river journey building and I let her walk as much as she wanted.
Then we decided we needed another route home as the stretch between interstate 24 and Scottsboro is interminable. So we took some prettying cool back roads that kept us to the south and east of the Tennessee River until just north of Scottsboro. It was a beautiful drive. And the coal plant was quite spectacular.
So then, when we stopped so that I could take over driving, Charlotte immediately started clapping. Poor thing though we were going to get out and play. As soon as I started the car again and drove off, she lost it.








No comments:
Post a Comment