Welcome to our little space of the web.

After buying a cute little mill house in Five Points, renovating it and thinking we would never live anywhere else we decided to move. To a rancher. A pink rancher. So not us. But, it will be, with time, elbow grease and good contractors! From the first time we walked in the front door we knew we were home. The new house is right around the corner from my parent's house where I grew up. We are so excited for Matthew and Charlotte to grow up here, riding bikes, going to the pool, playing in the woods... my childhood was filled with freedom and wonder allowed by a safe neighborhood that I could explore and make my place in the world. I am thrilled we can give that to our children.

These days our blog is filled with the adventures of Mateo and Charlotte...mixed in with a few home projects and recipes. But mostly the kids take front and center. Join us on the adventure!

Follow Me on Pinterest

9.12.14

Christmas Sing

Tonight was our first school performance! Wow. How did that happen! I had no idea how it would go, but little dude did awesome!  I will spare you the video but here are a few pictures from our evening. 

Pre-performance snack (actually that was just a bribe to get him to wear his red shirt) 

When I was growing up I also performed in this exact same sanctuary. Lots of memories here. And now Matthew and Charlotte are going to school here and will likely be with their friends through high school. 


It's way past Charlotte's bed time! 

Matthew walking in to the sanctuary with his friends. 


Post performance cookie. He has been talking about getting cookies for over a week now! 


Afterwards Matthew and I went with LB and Pops to dinner at the neighborhood grill. Matthew was enthralled with the number of TVs surrounding him. We rarely do restaurants (I just don't have the patience for it) but decided he might actually do ok (really that I would be able to handle it) He loved it! I am hoping to get to join LB and Pops more often! 


Enjoying his burger and watching some basketball!

No comments:

Post a Comment