Welcome to our little space of the web.

After buying a cute little mill house in Five Points, renovating it and thinking we would never live anywhere else we decided to move. To a rancher. A pink rancher. So not us. But, it will be, with time, elbow grease and good contractors! From the first time we walked in the front door we knew we were home. The new house is right around the corner from my parent's house where I grew up. We are so excited for Matthew and Charlotte to grow up here, riding bikes, going to the pool, playing in the woods... my childhood was filled with freedom and wonder allowed by a safe neighborhood that I could explore and make my place in the world. I am thrilled we can give that to our children.

These days our blog is filled with the adventures of Mateo and Charlotte...mixed in with a few home projects and recipes. But mostly the kids take front and center. Join us on the adventure!

Follow Me on Pinterest

5.4.12

Road Trip

I haven't been able to post for a while due to a major computer crash.  Unfortunately we lost most of our pictures from February.  Very frustrating.  But, in the grand scheme of things, I guess it isn't that big of a deal.  Who needs pictures when you have Robert Matthew in the flesh, right?

Finally I have replaced the computer so here's what's been going on.  Matthew went on his first big road trip to visit the Duhon's in south Louisiana and then the Bairds in north Louisiana.  He did really well in the car...no small feat for a 2 month old.  Here are a few pics.

Just chillin at a rest stop

Duhon preview party.

Getting ready to meet the Duhons!

Yummmmm

Let's play pass the baby!

Hanging out with Aunt Sue

After one weekend with Uncle Harris, Matthew turned into quite the talker!

Happy Birthday Aunt Viola!

All the stuff required to travel with a baby!
Rough morning!

Geaux Tigers!



No comments:

Post a Comment