3 months old and tax season is finally over! What great timing! This little boy is growing like a weed! Matthew loves trees and going on big adventures with Daddy in the mornings. He is thrilled that Daddy is going to be around now that filing season is over. So much so, that I think his excitement has affected his sleep schedule :-) Thankfully we are down to just one feeding at night, but that means he is awake and alert most of the day. We still haven't transitioned to the crib, but I am hoping Ms. Marcia's will help with that. He also loves to talk. Paul and I are both mesmerized by his coos and ahhhs and we have great conversations. He tends to like a quite calm atmosphere. When things get a little roudy, which happens easily with the Lindgrens, he gets pretty upset about it. I didn't think we were tip toeing around him, but apparently we are!
Welcome to our little space of the web.
After buying a cute little mill house in Five Points, renovating it and thinking we would never live anywhere else we decided to move. To a rancher. A pink rancher. So not us. But, it will be, with time, elbow grease and good contractors! From the first time we walked in the front door we knew we were home. The new house is right around the corner from my parent's house where I grew up. We are so excited for Matthew and Charlotte to grow up here, riding bikes, going to the pool, playing in the woods... my childhood was filled with freedom and wonder allowed by a safe neighborhood that I could explore and make my place in the world. I am thrilled we can give that to our children.
These days our blog is filled with the adventures of Mateo and Charlotte...mixed in with a few home projects and recipes. But mostly the kids take front and center. Join us on the adventure!
Those leg folds are AWESOME. So stinking cute!
ReplyDelete